Bluetooth Headset FAQs
Note the following points:
1. Under normal circumstances, when Bluetooth headset enters pairing mode, just press the power button for about 10 seconds without letting go, the headset will turn from “off” to “on” and then to pairing mode, shown as the headset indicator light (long time). Then searching for Bluetooth set in the mobile phone, you can find your headphone.
2. The factory settings of some headphones are relatively complex, such as Sony Ericsson HBH-602 HBH608 HBH610A and Nokia HS-36W and so on. When HBH-602 is coding, you need to turn on the headset first, and then hold down “+”and “-“simultaneously for 10 seconds. At this time, the indicator light flashes red and green alternately, so you can use your mobile phone to search for Bluetooth devices. For HS-36W, turn on the headset, then hold down the power button and “+” for 10 seconds or so, other steps are the same with ordinary headphones.
3. When headset enters pairing mode, mobile phone needs to search for Bluetooth devices. Generally it takes the mobile phone about 5 seconds to find the headset. Then select the Bluetooth headsets found in your phone, and the phone will prompt you for a password. Most of the phone password is 0000 or 1234, but there are also individuals that are specially set by manufacturers. There is detailed information in your headphone instructions.
4. When the mobile phone finds the headset and you have entered the correct password, it does not mean that you can use Bluetooth headset to receive calls. Now a lot of phones need to be connected to the headset after finding the Bluetooth device. If your phone is not connected to the headset in the settings, then you still can not answer the phone. Of course, some phones such as Motorola V3 do not need to connect to the headset, as long as the pairing is successful, the phone will connect to the headset very intelligently.
This method is suitable for most Bluetooth headsets.
Many Bluetooth headsets can not be connected sometimes. It is shown that the headphones have entered coding status, but the phone can not find the headset. Or the phone has found the headset, but the password is invalid. This is mainly because the new Bluetooth headset chip program is not activated, or the connection times in the headphones memory is full.
Most headset manufacturers are using a unified operation approach in production, that is pressing the “power switch” and “volume +” button at the same time for 15 seconds without letting go, such as Nokia 3W/21W
Note the use of Bluetooth devices:
1. Charging: Charging any brand of Bluetooth devices, the maximum time is 3 hours.Usually it is time to cut the power when you see the indicator light on the headset changing color or turning off. Long-time charging the product will cause serious injury.
2. Use: You had better put the phone and the headset on the bluetooth audio module same side of the body so that the headset can receive the cell phone signals more easily.
3. If you do not use Bluetooth product for a long time; you’d better charge the device once a month or so, otherwise its internal battery will go into sleeping mode and can not be re-charged and used.
1. Bluetooth devices can not be charged?
Answer A: If the Bluetooth headset is unused for a long time, you need to charge it for about 20 minutes to activate the Bluetooth headset battery.
Answer B: If one of the Bluetooth headset and the charger is damaged, you can connect each one to a good device respectively to find the problem!
2. Bluetooth devices and mobile phone can not be connected and matched?
Answer A: Make sure the operating steps are correct.
Answer B: and your phone are not compatible. Such as cell phone whose Bluetooth version is 1.1 can not be connected to headset whose Bluetooth version is 2.0.
3. The connection between Bluetooth devices and mobile phone is always broken?
Answer A: The power of Bluetooth headset runs out; you need to charge the Bluetooth headset as soon as possible.
Answer B: The compatibility of Bluetooth headset with the mobile phone is not very good; Bluetooth signal sent by the phone can not be well received by the headset, once there is barrier between the headset and mobile phone or the distance is a bit far, the headset will automatically disconnect with the phone, and shut down.