Why Do You Need Special Input Hardware For Interacting With Your Computer Games?
From the perspective of a teenager or youngster playing a computer game is one of the most loved entertainment and they simply desire to indulge into the gaming world and deliver their best effort to win it. With the evolution of the gaming industry, computer and video games are becoming more and more complex and gaming engineers are now able to develop them with superior graphics and sound effects which are closer to reality due to the superior 3D programming and special effects. This technological advancement resulted in a newer generation of gaming where speed and accuracy are crucial for winning the video game. That is why professional gamers prefer to use only the gaming grade hardware to interact with their video or computer game.
A computer mouse, keyboard, headphones and computer screen are the hardware devices that are used to interact with your computer game. Mouse, keyboard and microphone are direct input devices that sends the data to your computer or video game Spesifikasi PC Gaming Murah, while on the other hand a computer screen (LCD, LED, CRT) and speakers are the output devices that delivers the data from the computer to the player. Out of these devices the most important ones are the mouse and keyboard because these input devices are responsible to control the computer game. An ordinary computer mouse and keyboard lacks the ability to provide the desired speed and accuracy which is needed for good performance during the game-play.
An ordinary laser based computer mouse uses a 800dpi (dots per inch), this number directly relates to the movement of your mouse on the computer screen, a higher dpi number means better control on your mouse movement. When you use a gaming grade mouse it will have at least 5 times higher dpi number than ordinary PC mouse. Gaming mice utilizes the high precision laser sensor technology to achieve higher dpi number. Latest gaming mice in the market offers a dpi number of 4000 or higher, which explains why a gamer mouse hardware is powerful in comparison to ordinary computer mouse. Additional features of a gaming mouse includes:
1) hyper-response buttons for fast communication with the video game,
2) Programmable keys also called macros which are used to interact with the game directly from the mouse buttons,
3) Customizable LED lights,
4) Adjustable mouse weight,
5) Ergonomic design for long hours of game-play.
The comparison of an ordinary computer keyboard with a gaming level keyboard is very important because a computer keyboard is the most important input device to submit data to your computer. A gaming grade keyboard has the following features that make it superior gaming hardware for best performance during the game-play:
1) hyper-response keys for ultimate speed in interacting with your game,
2) Several programmable keys or macros to provide better control on your game directly from your keyboard,
3) Soft keys and wrist rests for comfortable long sessions of game-play,
4) Custom illuminated LED lights to adjust colours of selected keys to enable faster communication with your game even in dark environment. A standard computer keyboard does not include such features and hence cannot be used by professionals for best performance in their computer game.